Let David Johnston teach you everything about panorama photography from how to photograph panoramas in the field to how to merge panoramas in Lightroom.
Stop playing with your camera and Lightroom and learn to make precise panorama photographs! This Panorama Photography Masterclass video course is packed full of easy-to-follow explanations, rich examples, and in-depth case studies. In this course, you will discover a simple in-field workflow to create perfect panoramas, and learn the most effective way to merge panoramas in Lightroom and how to use it best. You'll also explore how Lightroom can be used to fine tune specific parts of your landscape panoramas. David will show how to go beyond basic processing and use mood, details and colors to take your panorama photography to the next level. He'll also show you the limitations of panorama photography, and when you will need to rely on Photoshop to finish post processing.
Here's what you'll get.
- Instant access to video files: You'll get a PDF syllabus containing quick links to all of the materials for this course. You can stream the videos for easy access, or download files for offline viewing.
- 9 teaching videos for photographers who want to learn to create stunning panorama photography.
- More than 120 minutes of video content: In-field explanations, examples, workflow, and case studies.
- Video tutorials that allow you to go through this course on your own time and at your own pace.
- Compatible with: Photoshop CC, Lightroom Classic CC 2019 or above.
This course is right for you if:
- You have a basic knowledge of RAW processing in Lightroom.
- You want to learn to create impact with your panorama photography and avoid unappealing photos that lack detail and color.
- You want to go beyond the basic edits of Lightroom and learn how to fine tune your panoramas with specific tools.
- You want to learn to bring out mood, colors, and details in your panorama photography.
Meet Your Instructor
David Johnston is a landscape photographer living in Tennessee in the United States. He photographs nature and produces content for websites like Outdoor Photography Guide and Visual Wilderness. David is an expert in Luminar and is a Skylum Ambassador for his knowledge of the software and his teaching. David helps people improve their landscape photography through online video.